Responsibilities and Duties :
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing pricing schedules for quotes.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and promoting multiple lines of products.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Qualifications and Skills (Required) :
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Qualifications and Skills (Preferred) :
- Experience in chemical and/or colorant sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement :
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject line to be considered.